Blog of the Year 2012 Award!
December 27, 2012 15 Comments
Dear readers, I am honored to receive a reward in the form of yellow stars:
Blog of the Year 2012 Award!
The one from, dear Kitty petrel41, http://dearkitty1.wordpress.com. Thank you for thinking of me and giving me this award. Your site is outstanding, with a lot of articles of the live, still very interesting!
I would like to sincerely thank another dear friend Maarit-Johanna who sent me a second star. The World Of Alexander The Great. Her sites are fabulous with many cultural sites of great quality. I like to read this site, with very interesting themes (historical, intellectual, and cultural of another countries …).
I encourage you to visit the awesome sites of these two friends! Much thanks.
The “Blog Of The Year” award is a little different than some other awards that we have deserved in the past, because you accumulate stars.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Selecte the blog / blogs you think deserve the “Blog Of The Year” award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog / blogs you have chosen. There’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/
and include these rules in your post. Please don’t alter the rules or the badges.
4. Let the blog / blogs you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share rules with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – Click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience (I cannot join that group as I am not on Facebook).
6. As a winner of the award, please add link back to the blog that presented you with the award, and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect! Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different! When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star! There are total of 6 stars to collect. Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
Now, here are several blogs with articles, good photographs, picture artists, and original blogs… As usual, this is no order of preference. Among them, I chose the new interesting blogs. Good read!
1. Professions for PEACE http://professionsforpeace.wordpress.com
2. 3rdCultureChildren http://3rdculturechildren.wordpress.com
3. Wesley Butler http://thereporterschair.wordpress.com
4. Rick Daddario http://19planets.wordpress.com
5. History Of The Ancient World http://historyoftheancientworld.wordpress.com
6. thebettermanprojects http://thebettermanprojects.wordpress.com
7. Lateral Love Australia http://lateralloveaustralia.com
8. amberafrica http://amberafrica.wordpress.com
9. burgessart http://burgessart.wordpress.com
10. ladyfixit http://thatslifeandthenyousigh.wordpress.com
11. Wendell A. Brown http://foreverpoetic.wordpress.com
12. grishmanphotography http://grishmanphotography.wordpress.com
13. marina kanavaki http://marinakanavaki.wordpress.com
14. debraschell http://debraschellphotography.com