Hi. Dear readers. Some time ago, I had the honor and pleasure of receiving:
One Lovely Blog Award!
This is a nice reward fromThe World of Alexander The Great. I’ve been nominated for One Lovely Blog Award by my friend Maarit-Johanna. I like to visit her marvelous blogs! We discover quality articles. They are passionate about the history of civilizations. There are also cultural stories that enrich the spirit. Thank you Maarit-Johanna.
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
Much thanks The World of Alexander The Great
2. Post the award image to your page
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself
– I am ready to travel far to see a good exhibition of paintings, present at a concert or a show.
– I can write in unusual places, to be in a particular environment (lake, on a bench when the crowd goes where in a lively …)
– I love traveling. Venice is a very romantic city.
– I like thrillers, and sci-fi quality, with solid special effects.
– I like people who send in their arts important values to future generations.
– I love my freedom of expression.
– It is difficult to detect the true from the false, and I have difficulty to give complete confidence. This may be a quality.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers you admire, and let them know about the nomination
15 blogs have some very interesting articles (travel, photos, adventures, art, literature …) of blogs I like.