Here is the reading of the first chapters of the new fantastic vigil.
“The incredible command of Raoul Brodequin over Vichy”, entitled: “The stroke of fate ”
This is an extract:
“The old man hunched, and with disheveled hair to a balding, approached of the teller and said:
– Mr. Angel, this vigil is perfect!
– Thank you. Who am I speaking to?
– I am your neighbor, Jules Rabiot. You see the house which is the trail left center lane and go to your appended to the main road.
– I see, said Pa Angel, which in fact had no idea, while scratching his little beard he was growing.
– I invite your lovely family and yourself, in my area of Beau Ash Calvary to hear your next vigil. Would you accept take part?
– With great pleasure, said Pa Angel while Angel Man opened her eyes wide letting fall a plate of peanuts (…).
Then Angel Man rushed to her husband and asked him to come and talk away from the guests.
– Do you know who this man is?
– Our neighbor.
– A neighbor who has no home. This is not the nice Calvary but a hut in ruins, without foundation, nothing.
– This can only urge me to accept my soft doudou, answered quietly Pa Angel. I love storytelling in original locations. (…)
– I heard it was not very holy old man. So you go without telling me and my son!
How would I tell my vigil without your great tarts that give me so much energy? Said Pa Angel grabbing a piece of pie “(…)
Thank you for your loyalty