Here is Chapter 2 of the fantastic tale: « Emi Kane and the Sacred Wisteria of the Shogunate. », entitled the trickery.
Here is an excerpt:
“Donna Lingfug, the youngest apprentice, eats a bite out of her Yokan (2) and suddenly took speech, revealing disturbing events.
– I saw a strange thing last night.
– Tells! Asked an apprentice, by mocking of her.
– Three shadows crept into the garden to the tea house. One threw a cast that peak in the lake object. Another was angry and tried to retrieve the object. A woman injured a man. And she ran into the woods. Then there was fire and a fight between two shadows. One fell into the water and two ran away. I’ve seen everything!
– Even your imagination, Donna. One girl said, smiling.
– Where have you seen this? Your room has an opposite view to the lake. Hina asked intrigued.
– I slept in the attic, because my room is under construction. And skylight, I could watch everything.”
You can read more on the website: fortunalia. Carnets des Contes Magiques.
Thank you for your loyalty.
Categories: 1.Writing, 2. Readings of fairy magic, Emi Kane
I’m intrigued, looking forward to more!
Thank you for your visit Mary. I think, it will wait for the continuation of the fantastic tale. Greetings.
I do like the read of the excerpt, Joelle. And I went over to the other page, interesting one.. I will bookmark and go over to read more later one.
Thanks Francina. You’re always welcome. Have a good day.