Here is the publication of Part 2, Chapter 4 of the tale, « Emi Kane and the Sacred Wisteria of the Shogunate,» entitled “LO SHU, the magic square.”
The extracts are reading:
“Meanwhile, Emi Kane hotly debated with the soldier.
– You will immediately put this garment! She ordered, pointing to an orange cloth.
– What? Gin Teruki wondered, looking stunned the kimono she had put on the bed.
– And put this cape on your shoulders!
– What a shame, I will not get dressed with clothes of woman!
– And why not? Emi Kane countered out of it.
The soldier reflected. Certainly, she takes me for a fool. After she knocked me out in the infirmary, this girl demented wants me to ridicule and humiliate me in front of my garrison soldiers.
– And if we did the opposite? Anyway you need me to leave the library.
Emi Kane adjusted his armor.
– There should be a little trust me. If you want to get out of here, I can help you. Anyway, if my bosses find me in this outrageous outfit, I do not endure. They drop me.
Suddenly he approached the saber that Emi Kane, towards on him and threatened him.
– Kill me now! Said the young man. (…)
The young princess sixteen years gave the order to stop the palanquin. She came out to stretch their legs in the water’s edge.
– I’m going to lie down and swim, she announced to her a guard who was part of the procession.
– We check the surroundings, princess Xiap . But do not delay we ‘ll be late . (…)
Thoughtful, Lou came in and saw a flowery place where the night before she had dropped the sacred object, the LO SHU. Suddenly, she heard noises (…)”
The rest of the publication is on the site: Fortunalia. Book of Magical Tales.
Thanks for your fidelity.