You can read a new article n°8 called: The Metamorphosis
Article 8: Intrigues. The Metamorphosis
Here is an extract:
“The weather was stormy in the south of the Mediterranean. In the end of August, the last tourists were leaving the area heads full of memories (…) The cyber café, of the city of Marcyvilliers, was never empty on this Saturday evening. (…)
During the meeting of the Wesss, in Vendôme, Sherley Sherly spoke.
– A strange item was found during the renovation of the building guests the property of Mimosa, when they come in the summer. (…) Here are copies of some pages are damaged.
The first few pages were looked on the giant screen surrounding the room and on their respective computers, of the members of the Sherley Sherley Show.
– Is it a Latin script? Was wondered Bikerman.
– Yes this is an extract of the Italian Quattrocento Manuscript or Cinquecento. These are the leaves of a book of hours, certainly the fifteenth century.
– The book has he been appraised? Was asked Ryōchōmei Akio intrigued
– Yes, I do a survey. It is authentic. (…). Moreover it carries a subtitle entitled “Metamorphosis”. But there has strange signs are amazing inside.
– Tell, said Soleily Del Amontes with anxiously.
– In this sheet, I find the sight of my father’s office overlooking the Mediterranean (zooming, near the library, I see the paintings that are currently in the gallery of the staircase). And if you look closer, the mirror reflects something that surprised me.
– Oh! This is a computer. But this is insane!
– Yes, and I looked at the paintings, and the gray area is no doubt.
– The three ancestral portraits of your father’s family? Asked Andrei Bikerman.
– That’s right, confirmed Sherley pushing her hair behind her back.
– Oh, but you seem to know more about the live of Sherley, that of us! Told Ricardo Firzy.
Bikerman blushed. (…) ”
Following the publication article 8 of the scenario 3: “Sherley Sherly & the Lydia of Gold Price”, in the site: sherleysherlyofficial.com
I will return with new publications, after these working-holidays.
See you soon. Thanks for your fidelity.